Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown West) Sheraton

canada08
By canada08,
in

Hi,

I'm new to your site, but I like it very much! Congrats on your work! I want to book a hotel through priceline, and find one I like. However, I'm not sure which one it is, but could not find it on the list in the forum. It's the following one:

4* Downtown Toronto East

Amenities: Restaurant, Fitness, Pool, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Spa Services.

I hope you can help me with this!

Thank you!

No thanks at all, this site is a wonderfull help in planning a big trip (or a little weekend ofcourse).

I am planning to stay in Toronto 5/4/2008 (So May 4, 2008) - 5/7/2008. However, it could be that I would come one day earlier or leave one day later, i'm not sure about that yet. But I think it's going to be those days. It's for 2 persons by the way, so one room will do.

Thanks for your help!

I am (still) looking for a room in a hotel in Toronto, for the period 5/3/2008 - 5/7/2008.

I found a 4* hotel for $102 (Downtown Toronto West), with amenities Fitness Centre, Restaurant, High-Speed Internet Access, Pool, Spa and Business Centre.

Which hotel do you think it is? It is a customer favorite. I have an idea looking at the list, but just wanted to make sure before I make the booking..

Thanks, I'll use the HOTWIRE link when booking!

Well, offer was gone when I wanted to book today. I splitted the trip, and got the Sheraton Hotel for 109 dollars for 5/3/2008-5/4/2008 and 3 nights for 106 dollars, 5/4/2008-5/7/2008. So 427 total. Thanks for your help. Due to the stress, I forget the HOTWIRE link. I'll use it next time, I'm planning to book more! Sorry for that. Keep up the good work, heroes of Betterbidding!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]