Priceline Hotel: Strip Property 4-5 Star

Nounou
By Nounou,
in

I am going to Vegas for a concert on short notice and am in the process of finding a deal for one night 1/19-20.

The Golden Nugget in Downtown has a 109 USD rate as my backup.

I have been bidding with various rebid zones North and South strip for 5* up to 148

and for 4*up to 106

When I include Fremont in my 4* rebids (was the case up to 87 USD) I keep getting counteroffers at 109, for the strip offers the counter offers are at 124.

I am trying to get the best bang for the buck

As I am going alone a nice Strip hotel would we appreciated, but I don't want to bid more than I have so far.

Any ideas or insights?

I am almost ready to just book the GN at 109.

But maybe someone could point me to a better deal.

I know it's the weekend....

Thanks in advance

Nounou

Your current bids for the strip are not likely to be successful as those bids are low for a Saturday nite check-in.

Not sure where the concert you're attending is, but reasonably priced and close to the "main" part of the strip is the Sahara for just $84/nite... should save you money in commuting from Downtown as well.

You could also book the Imperial Palace for $110/nite ($120/nite for the Deluxe rooms) which would give you a better location, but not sure how much you value budget vs. location.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]