FL Ft Lauderdale Staybridge Suites Plantation

Randi66
By Randi66,
in

We stayed here from Dec 18th-27th 2007. I "won" this on Hotwire and I believe I paid around 1250.00 which included a car. This hotel has free parking too.

The room was spacious. It contained a full size fridge, A/C, stove, microwave,sink, dishwasher, dishes, pots, pans and glasses. Coffee maker and iron/blowdryer in room too.

The room also had a queen size bed and a full size pull out sofa. The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in. The housekeeping service was very spotty. The first 4 days of the trip, I had to call the front desk at 5pm because no one cleaned our room.

The shower was great, lots of water pressure. There was also a fitness center and FREE guest laundry. Breakfast was free each morning( cereals, breads, eggs, bacon or sausage or ham depending on the day) fresh fruit, waffles, juices, soft drinks, milk, yogurt, Wolfgang Puck coffee service. It was a nice breakfast.

In addition to breakfast, T-Thu you get a sundowner reception from 5:30-7:30pm. One day it was soup and salad, another day it was a BBQ( hamburgers, hotdogs, potato salad, etc). Chips, pretzels and free softdrinks too. Oh and 2 free beers or wine. It seemed to be very popular.

There is a also a free business center and guest library. The pool was nice, heated and clean. There are also outdoor bbq's you can use. The location is good if you're familar with Plantation( I grew up there so I had no problem staying there). Very close to the Broward Mall and within a reasonable distance to the Sawgrass Mill's Mall. Hotel is about 2 miles from the I-595.

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]