KatiesMom
By KatiesMom,
in

For one room, two nights: 7/25/08 to 7/27/08

I bid $85 for 4* Copley, rejected

Added free rebid zone, bid $90, rejected

Added free rebid zone, bid $95, rejected

Added free rebid zone, bid $100, accepted Westin Copley Place

Well, it looks like today was my day to strike it rich in Westins. First a winning bid on Hotwire for Baltimore, now one for Boston on Priceline.

I was testing the waters, going no higher than $100 and that's what I got. I was surprised. Hotwire doesn't even have a 4* Copley listing right now for those travel dates.

I do not like the 4* Downtown-Charlestown zone on Priceline. There are too many diverse offerings and locations. There really should be a Quincy Market Zone. I did not want to wind up with the Millennium Bostonian in Quincy Market, which is why I stuck with Copley.

This is for a Red Sox v. Yankees game and Copley is a great location. Last year we got the Marriott Copley Place on Priceline for a Sox game and it was fabulous. Looking forward to the Westin.

I started through Savingsbarn.com

Congratulations on your win!

It's great when lowballing turns into an accepted bid :)

Thanks for sharing your win and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Hopefully tickets to the Yankee/Red Sox game will come just as easy! :)

Enjoy your stay and the game.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]