MIA Miami Premium Hertz

mrwalker
By mrwalker,
in

Priceline accepted my 20 dllars a day bid for a Premium car in Miami, arriving Jan 18 till Jan 31, I am from South America so I had to put FLORIDA and a zip code in order for them to take my credit card, It was with HERTZ.. any idea what kind of car will I get?

Thank you for this forum, It helped a lot ! :)

hello, thank you for your reply, I did what you told me but i see lots of cars there..(i selected premium as the car i want) including an Audi A6 that really belongs to the prestige collection and even some from the FUN line,, is there any chance they might give me one of those? also i see a minivan .. if they try to give me that one will i be able to turn it down?

You shouldn't rely on the list on the Hertz web site. There are only specific cars in the Premium class. They include the Mercury Grand Marquis, Ford Crown Victoria, and Buick Lucerne. I don't have a full list but I know those are definitely included.

So expect to get one of those cars, or if they're not available you'll be offered a free upgrade to a better car (Lincoln Town Car, Kia Amanti, Toyota Avalon).

Szymon

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]