califyrman
By califyrman,
in

2* condo in Kissimmee

$44, no retail given

1-14-08 / 1-21-08

condo, studio, cont. brkfst., kitchenette, pool, 24 hr. front desk

A couple of questions;

I have not seen info on 2* condos in Kissimmee. Are condos any good, I sure would like to see some reviews?

If it is marked a studio, is that what I will get? Hotwire says that I will get a room that will sleep the amount of people that I put in. I put in two adults and one child. Will a studio suffice?

I would really appreciate any information.

Thank You.

If the first hotel re-appears it is a match for the Lexington Sun so that would be our best guess. The condo property has not yet been identified and there are at least 4-5 possibilities right off the bat... this area has a LOT of condo properties so i don't think we'll be able to pin that one down with a reasonable guess.

I assume you don't need a condo for this stay? What is it that you are looking for from this stay? Is there a reason you're not intersted in the current 2.5* property offered in the Maingate/ChampionsGate zone? What is your maximum budget per nite... as there are much higher rated hotels available for just slightly more which may be a better bet.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The only reason that I was thinking about the condo was because of the kitchenette. I would not mind paying a little more if it would limit the eating out. As for budget, I am in the mindset that I have spent around $800 in admission tickets, so that is where we will be, not much time in the hotel other than sleeping.

I am really open minded where we stay, and I don't mind paying a little more for a motel/hotel if you think that it would make the difference for the trip. I am just looking for a decent, safe place to stay for my family of three at a very good price. We don't travel but a couple times a year, so I am looking for a little advice from the pro's. We are following this stint up with a four night cruise.

Thanks for the help.

The original 2.5* property on HOTWIRE in the Maingate/ChampionsGate zone is appearing once again for $36 (best guess is the Lexington Sun Resort)... does this interest you?

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know if you go for the above or want to look further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I appreciate all of your help, but my wife is now leaning towards the condo because of the kitchenette. If I go with the Lexington we will have to pay additional for a fridge and micro, almost making it the same price as the condo. What do condos' have to offer? Particularly the one that I listed above. Once again, I appreciate the time that you have allotted me.

Thanks again.

What do condos' have to offer?

I'm not really sure what you're asking... the property will offer at least the amenities that HOTWIRE is listing. Most condos offered in this area are likely timeshare properties.

There are likely others, but two possibilities for the above are High Point World Resort and the Villas at Fortune Place.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]