Priceline Hotel: Cheap 4* or 5* hotel in Shanghai

phillai
By phillai,
in

Which priceline website is the best for me to try and get as cheap as possible 4 or 5 star hotel in Hong Kong?

Would it be...

priceline.co.uk (UK's version of Priceline)

priceline.com

priceline.com.hk (Hong Kong's version of Priceline)

I am a UK resident and I can bid on any of these three sites but I'm not sure which option is best for me to try and get 11 nights accomodation in March 2008.

Many thanks in advance to all replies.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

You should find that there is no difference between any of those sites as alledgedly they all use the same database.

As a UK user IMHO I'd use the UK site as if there's any problems (rare) you can supposedly get in touch easier.

(Having said that I've had to contact the US PL site and they did respond reasonably well).

The advantage of using the US site is that they have the "add a night feature" whilst the UK site doesn't.

(They also have insurance, though IMHO it's useless!)

Give us your extact dates ,maximum budget + areas to stay and we'll help.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

You should find that there is no difference between any of those sites as alledgedly they all use the same database.

As a UK user IMHO I'd use the UK site as if there's any problems (rare) you can supposedly get in touch easier.

(Having said that I've had to contact the US PL site and they did respond reasonably well).

The advantage of using the US site is that they have the "add a night feature" whilst the UK site doesn't.

(They also have insurance, though IMHO it's useless!)

Give us your extact dates ,maximum budget + areas to stay and we'll help.

Thanks for your prompt reply!

I've booked on priceline for a hotel in Amsterdam before so I'm aware of some of the pricing strategy needed but I want to say thanks anyway for the lovely tips that you showed me on moneysavingexpert.com...

It's always good to get a refresher on what to do.

I'm going to be in Hong Kong on Wednesday 5th March and need to check out on Sunday 16th March.

I prefer to stay in Tsim Sha Tsui this time but I can stay in Mong Kok and 'push come to shove' I can stay around Central as well.

I was hoping to spend around

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]