Priceline Hotel: 2* Trenton-Princeton (Princeton-Monmouth Junction) Homewood Suites

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

This is really a great hotel, but not too many cars at the parking lot. Very few people went to the wonderful complimentary hot buffet breakfast, so it is like only us, and since each table chair set seem different, so we pick one next to fireplace; it is really like at home. I was surprised to find out past dated USA Today, which is wonderful, it is even like my home that I have all the newspaper piled up and go back to read past dated newspaper any time I feel like.

We were assigned a room far away but right next to the swimming pool, exercise room, basketball court, ...etc. So, kids are happy.

• 1 month later...

What it surprised me when my credit card statement came, both priceline and the hotel charged me. Priceline charged me $35 the bid price plus overhead, whereas the hotel charged me $42... :)

Last time I got double charges was in Hilton Garden Inn at Edison, and it took a while to get the money back. This time, the manager was great and said it would be credit back in next statement, but the new statement came, they still did not credit back the double charge....

Not sure what to do now... maybe should call them again? My situation was when I clicked on the "extension" while I was happy with the hotel before the check out date, so that extended day was double charge....

Will keep you posted... I would like to come back to this hotel but afraid of being double charged again ... :)

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]