Hotwire Hotel: 3* Dallas (Market Center-Love Field DAL) Wingate Inn

bkhanley
By bkhanley,
in

Was ok hotel. Overpaid by hotwire standards since it appears most the hotels in the area were sold out as I was unsuccessful with $40 to $55 bids on 3 star hotels on Priceline in same area. I've stayed at much better for cheaper on HOTWIRE, but it served the purpose. The place was clean and nice and had free internet.

Amenities Listed on Hotwire:

Continental Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Business Center

Laundry Facility

And I used savingsbarn link.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

While this may have been more than the area usually calls for, i wouldn't say that you overpaid if other hotels in the area were sold-out... rates are date specific and as long as you received a good deal for your particular dates it's not really 'overpaying', just paying what the market calls for. :)

Glad to hear the property served its purpose for your needs.

Please note that for hotwire we have our own HOTWIRE link... please use our own HOTWIRE link for any future purchases you make thru Hotwire.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]