Priceline Hotel: 3* Savannah (Historic District) Hyatt Regency

mocharaia
By mocharaia,
in

Bid $67 for three star. Rejected. Priceline gave the option to redo the same big for $17 more. Decided I was ok with that since it's last minute and I wanted to stay somewhere nice in the historic district for the one night i'll be there.

Winning bid was $84.

Total with taxes 103.76

Not an amazing deal, but i'm ok with it. AAA rate for the same night was $136 including taxes.

• 2 months later...
Bid $67 for three star. Rejected. Priceline gave the option to redo the same big for $17 more. Decided I was ok with that since it's last minute and I wanted to stay somewhere nice in the historic district for the one night i'll be there.

Winning bid was $84.

Total with taxes 103.76

Not an amazing deal, but i'm ok with it. AAA rate for the same night was $136 including taxes.

any other tips on amenities, etc. i would like the hyatt, hilton desoto or marriot, but not the doubletree, which also might be a 3* thanks

suzanne

any other tips on amenities, etc. i would like the hyatt, hilton desoto or marriot, but not the doubletree, which also might be a 3* thanks

suzanne

read the boards on this site

and check HW to see where the hotels are located and what the typcial cost is or just use HW if you're trying to get a specific hotel (you probably will pay a little more)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]