Hotwire Hotel: 4* Maui (Kaanapali) Westin

island girl
By island girl,
in

WOO-HOO! Just booked the Westin Maui for my October wedding anniversary. We love this place, but usually have to attend a timeshare to stay at these rates, and then only for 5 nights. Best part is using the "Bill Me Later" feature which allows you to defer payments for 90 days (be careful though, if you go beyond 90 days you will get charged interest retro to day 1 at 19.99%) I plan to split the payments up and pay in full within 90 days...makes it a little easier on the budget. :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add the dates of your stay and the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotel Details

Check in:silkCheckInDate:Sun, Oct 12, 2008Check out:silkCheckOutnDate:Sat, Oct 18, 2008Hotel name:Hotwire Hotel Supplier

Ratings Guide

Our 4-star hotel suppliers include:

Intercontinental, Hyatt, Omni, plus other top brands and quality hotels.

When do I learn the hotel's name? per room

per nightsilkPricePerRoomPerson:$136

Back

Note: This hotel typically charges all guests a resort fee regardless of how the room is booked. The hotel collects this fee of about $20 per room per night directly from you, so it won't show in your Hotwire

• 3 weeks later...

I saw it at this price before I left for vacation Friday night. I didn't book it because I planned on doing it later that night from my hotel room. When I got there, the price had gone up from $139 to $299, where it's at right now!

That will teach me to procrastinate like that. I hope the price comes back down. I'm going to wait it out about a month, and check every day.

Nogard13,

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own stay (including the dates) and read your messages.

Sorry, hadn't noticed my messages. I thought you only started a topic once you purchased/won. If you'd like, I can start a new topic but I'm still going to wait until I can get it for less than $150 a night on either Hotwire or Priceline (I should've purchased last Friday, as I stated in my last post. Doh!)

Yes, please start a NEW TOPIC at this point, including the dates of your stay, as the information may be helpful to somebody else who may also be looking for the same dates as you (or maybe somebody who has already booked/tried the same dates as you may add some additional info which could help)

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]