Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Hyatt Regency

lookup
By lookup,
in

going through savingsbarn link of course! - and preceded to bid in USW $65 rejected, then added USE and bid $70 and was ACCEPTED . Not thrilled at being down by the Ferry Building but it is a decent price (half what the web site is offering). It is Christmas Eve AFTER ALL - the place will probably be empty!! Whoever is there...we will all have a wickedly awesome time!

btw: Big thanks to this message board! I would have bid more but I saw other wins in this price range!

Hyatt Regency

Union Square East - Embarcadero

5 Embarcadero Center

San Francisco, California 94111

Mon, Dec 24 - Wed, Dec 26, 2007

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $70.00

Subtotal: $140.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $29.46

Total Charges*: $169.46

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear the board helped you save some money and you're happy with the results. Thanks for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Keep an eye on the Calendar of Wins to see if anyone else wins this property on these dates... you can meet in the hotel's bar and have an awesome time together :)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Keep an eye on the Calendar of Wins to see if anyone else wins this property on these dates... you can meet in the hotel's bar and have an awesome time together :).

That's a unique idea! I will keep an eye!

Oh I see you are staying there around the same time as me! No that area is awesome - really beautiful. It is just that I am partial to being near or right on Union Square (creature of habit)!, and it is a long walk up market street to Union Square area! The hotel we are in looks awesome though! Never stayed there before, and I am looking foreward to that. I will be asking for a room upgrade!

Thanks for asking! MAYBE we will pass in the lobby as you are leaving!!! Have a great stay!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]