Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (Airport SFO-Burlingame) Embassy Suites

farangene
By farangene,
in

Got the Embassy Suites for a few nights.

Amenities: suites, oceanfront,shuttle, comp. breakfast,fitness, pool, restaurant business center.

I knew what it would be before I made my purchase due to the BB list of amenities. Thanks and I used your link to buy it from HOTWIRE.

Also, noticed that, as I was going thru the process of purchasing, hotwire shows a screen that says "Details for your hotel" (before it was actually identified or bought).

I clicked on that and it showed that the hotel had a Tripadvisor traveler rating of 3.5 based on 60+ ratings.

I checked tripadvisor.com and Emb Suites in Burl had a 3.5 rating with 82 ratings). This might be another clue to confirm which hotel one is bidding on in hotwire.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were hoping for that and that the board was able to help.

Can you please doublecheck the amenities shown before your purchase. In addition to the above, was there also Laundry, Internet, Golf, and Kitchenette icons? (when you click 'hotel details'). You can still view the complete set of amenties associated with this property by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page.

Thanks for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Can you please doublecheck the amenities shown before your purchase. In addition to the above, was there also Laundry, Internet, Golf, and Kitchenette icons? (when you click 'hotel details'). ...

You are correct-- all the amenities you named were there under "my stuff". Hotwire also listed the same 12 amentities shown below on my final purchase.

However, I only listed the 8 icon amenities shown on the initial screen of Hotwire for my requested area and dates. I didn't realize there was a difference until now. So I guess you are saying I should list all the amenities shown in the trip details, not just those icons listed on the initial hotwire screen. Correct??

Hotel Amenities

Suite

Oceanfront

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Kitchenette

The amenity icons were there before your purchase as well, but the 'splash' page only shows the first eight amenity icons... you need to click the "Continue" or "Hotel Details" link to see the rest.

You can see this link for more info: Hotwire Amenity Icons

Thanks for the follow-up.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]