Hotwire Hotel: Address for Holiday Inn Express? (3* MTS)

carinidad
By carinidad,
in

From the hotel list, amenities are a match to the Holiday Inn Express:

3* MTS - Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Business Center, High-speed Internet Access .

However, I'd like to confirm the address of the Holiday Inn Express. Is it most likely the HI below?

Holiday Inn Express - NYC MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

232 WEST 29TH STREET

NEW YORK CITY, NY 10001-5201

UNITED STATES

Thanks!

This thread replaces the previous thread. Our group booked the Hampton Inn for those earlier dates, and that posting has been updated. Luckily - the boyfriend & I have the opportunity to stay one extra night, so we are looking now at 11/20-11/21 hotel stays for under $200.

Do I have the correct Holiday Inn Express address then? :)

Thanks!

Our group booked the Hampton Inn for those earlier dates
As i commented in your other thread, we're an affiliate of the Hampton Inn and hopefully you used our support page link to book your stay :) Although i'll add that i wish you would have posted before you made your purchase (as then you could have used our link) and i think we could have helped you improve upon your accomodations for the same price or less.

In regards to the HOTWIRE hotel above, it is indeed the Holiday Inn Express at the location you've indicated. Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]