Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Airport SFO) Sheraton

dealaddict
By dealaddict,
in

My first bid on priceline for $30 was rejected. Recd. a counter bid to increase by $8. I did not accept. Increased the bid to $32 and got accepted at Sheraton. I was more hoping for Hyatt

I have never stayed at Sheraton. Any information with be good. How is it?

I called to find that Wirless acess is $11 and parking $13. I am wondering if I should purchase pre-paid wirless card for $25 for connection for 3 times. My entire stay will count as connection 1 time.

Your Offer Price: $32.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $64.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $15.10

Total Charges: $79.10

-S

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for posting your results.

Do the wireless cards expire? Where do you purchase them and if you decide to do so, i would make sure: 1) connections are treated as a 24 hour period and not calendar day, and 2) that this property 'accepts' the cards. Seems to me that since your stay is for 2 nites it would at least be treated as two connections.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

"Sorry" to hear you got the Sheraton rather than they Hyatt, especially since the Hyatt has free Wireless Internet... I guess if you wanted to be really cheap, you could take your laptop over to the Hyatt and sit in the lobby all day long!

I walked by the Sheraton last time I was there and it looks like an alright place. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

DeltaPurser :)

Hi,

Just came back after a very nice stay at the Sheraton. The hotel by itself is nice. As mentioned earlier I bought the prepaid card from Wayport (wayport.com). The charge is for 24 hr period but I think it starts from the Check-in time (3 pm). Parking as mentioned was $13 but there is Airport parking right opposite for the same price. Rooms are nice.

BTW, the internet is wirless only in the lobby. In the room its Wired, they did provide me with a 1 ft network cable. I would have hope they had wireless.

Just my feedback for future reference..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]