Priceline Hotel: 4* Paris (Champs Elysees-Opera Quarter West) Le Meridien Etoile

Tiger Toe Knee
By Tiger Toe Knee,
in

Le Meridien hotels are typically very friendly and have met all of my expectations in the past, so when I got $120 for a Le Meridien hotel in Paris I was very pleased.

After doing a little bit of research, I found that:

a. this is closer to arrondissement 17 than it is to arrondissement 8, which is a shame because I had my hopes set on something a little closer to the action

b. there are some incredibly scathing reviews of this hotel online, particularly on trip advisor , that have me shaking in my boots

I'm crossing my fingers that we can throw a couple of bucks here and there to the staff to make our stay more pleasurable than those of the reviewers on trip advisor. I will definitely write back on this forum with our experiences, but I'm actually very apprehensive about it.

If your dates are correct then you're only staying the one night.

I assume you'll be out for most of the day sight seeing, so I wouldn't bother too much about the bad reports on Tripadvisor.

Please come back and post a review though, always good to get up to date views on hotel stays.

(Hopefully) enjoy the stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]