Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3* Disney Main Gate $49

TheDude0520
By TheDude0520,
in

Someone else asked about this one before; at the time I'm pretty sure that I misidentified it. After researching this again, my best guess is that this place is the Holiday Inn Main Gate East. My advice is the same as before, though: I would strongly recommend against booking a non-refundable room at a hotel that has received a 2.5 overall rating from Tripadvisor, especially when you're not sure what hotel you're getting.

I agree with tilepusher...

This property has not yet been identified, but i'm speculating that this is the Holiday Inn Maingate East, upgraded and with new amenities since previously reported.... and would also advise against a hotel with a low Tripadvisor rating unless you're sure of the property you'll likely received and are fine with it.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you do make thru their service.

I'd also suggest checking LastMinuteTravel to see if they have anything which would satisfy your needs.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or of we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]