Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (Evanston-Skokie-Niles) Doubletree

MarieGraham
By MarieGraham,
in

I found a hotel in E-N-S for $59 a night on Nov 9-11. It has a fitness center, restaurant(s) on-site, high-speed internet in guest rooms, pool(s), and a business center. From reading earlier posts on the forum, it looks as though the best guess is the Hilton Garden Inn - which would be perfect.

The main reason I want to identify it is that my niece REQUIRES an indoor pool, and I know the Best Western in Evanston has only an outdoor pool - sadly, closed at this time of the year. Any good guesses on what this one will be? I'm terrified of spending the weekend watching an otherwise adorable little girl sniffle every time she sees the closed pool!!

Any help appreciated, thanks,

MarieGraham

Welcome to Better Bidding! :)

It is definitely not the Best Western Evanston, as that hotel wouldn't qualify as a 3*.

My guess is that, while it could possibly be the HGI Evanston, it's more likely the recently renovated Doubletree Skokie, which is over by Old Orchard Mall.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

I would be cautious in this case. I've looked in that area too on hotwire and figured a deal like that was probably the Holiday inn Skokie. While that one has an indoor pool, the reviews on tripadvisor are pretty bad. Why not look west a suburb or two and try to get the Sheraton suites in Elk grove village. It has an indoor pool, nice suites, and is a reasonable price on hotwire or priceline.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]