Priceline Hotel: 2.5* San Francisco (Airport SFO) Staybridge Suites

farangene
By farangene,
in

I got to Priceline.com thru the Savingsbarn.com PRICELINE link.

First bid for these two nights was for San Francisco South 2.5* at $50 per night. Rejected no counter offer.

I added SFO Airport to my next bid and raised my price to $55. Accepted.

As a backup, I had already checked HOTWIRE and found (thanks to Better Bidding amenity list) that Comfort Suites (SFO Airport) was available for $75 per night. I think I got a much better deal thru P/L with this hotel. Orbitz price for this room is $102+ per night.

Amenities: include free shuttle to the airport, free breakfast, an evening light meal, and it is quite close to BART which will take you to downtown SF in 30 minutes or less. :)

You got a great deal. It's a very nice hotel, I used to get it often on Hotwire years ago when it was Summerfield Suites, and loved it. The Staybridge brand makes it better because with them - Internet access is free.

SFO Staybridge and SSF Comfort Suites are worlds apart. This (2.5*) is like a very nice residential apartment complex; the Comfort Suites (1*) is like a dumpy housing project.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]