Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Best Western LBV

misschris
By misschris,
in

Hi all, my husband and I are looking to go to Orlando for 3 days in February on our way down to West Palm for the rest of the week. Not sure where to stay. We are in our early 30's and no kids. We are thinking of downtown, but don't want to spend too much on a hotel. We want some nightlife and are considering staying at LBV, downtown, or around Universal for the better hotel prices. We want a little nightlife and are going to go to Epcot, but that is it. Don't want to be in the middle of nowhere by Universal-but Downtown hotels are more $$. Help, suggestions please. Thanks!

As per Bidder_07's Hotwire Thread the Orlando Vista is currently rated 2.5* and that thread also shows a Restaurant icon associated with the property (as does previous reports for the Best Western)... the HOTWIRE property above does not.

With the lack of a Restaurant icon i'm not really sure of the above property... maybe the Fairfield Inn or Courtyard (but that's just a guess.

However, if you change your search from 2adults/0children to 2adults/1child the price remains the same and the amenities above, in addition to a Restaurant icon, appears... so i would think that property has a great likelihood of being the Best Western.

If you do go for it please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know whatever you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Bidder07 also said that he was searching for a 3* and got the Orlando Vista which is a 2.5*

If you read the complete thread:

I recently bid on hotwire for 3* LBV DTD and got Orlando Vista hotel. From the hotel description it looks like Best western LBV, but what I got was Orlando Vista.
I am just checking my emails and recieved email from Hotwire saying that this hotel was downgraded to 2.5*. They offered to cancel the reservation if I wanted or they give me $100 hotwire bucks if I keep the reservation.
I did the same thing you did...changed to 2 adults and one child and the restaurant icon popped up. What's up with that?
Perhaps you're being offered different hotels on each of your HOTWIRE searches?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]