Priceline Hotel: 3* Cincinnati (Downtown-Riverfront) Millennium

Doppelganger
By Doppelganger,
in

I'm looking for a hotel in Cincinnati, so I went to Hotwire to see what they have.

I'm fairly new at this, but it looks like the 3.5* offering for $54 (11/8 - 11/9 stay) is the Millennium. Amenities match: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access. They show a TripAdvisor rating of 3.0 out of 5, with 80+ reviews as of October 2007. Looking at the TripAdvisor site, this certainly appears to be the Millennium.

The hotel list for Ohio shows the Millennium as a 3* hotel, so if I'm correct that the current Hotwire offering is the Millennium, it would seem that Hotwire has boosted it's rating.

Just FYI.

Tried for a 4*, but bids up to $55 were unsuccessful, and I really didn't want to spend that much when I just need a place to stay for one night.

Started 3* at $35, which was rejected but received a follow-up offer of +$9 ($44).

I tried again with $40, which was accepted by the Millennium.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $40.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $13.51

Total Charges: $53.51

(booked through SavingsBarn.com)

Congratulations on your win.

It does appear that HOTWIRE has upgraded this property, but can't say for certain until it's reported to the board, since it's possible that the 3.5* is a different hotel with the same amenities and rating combination.

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]