Priceline Hotel: Assistance with 5* Las Vegas

iselinzilla
By iselinzilla,
in

Hi! I want to bid for a 5* in Vegas and need some guidelines. My actual stay is 2/6-2/9, but will have to split my bid for Friday night. My goal is to get the Venetian for around $150/night. $180 is my ceiling. Has anyone noticed the Venetian's history for opaque room releases? Should I wait until December or later?

Is the Venetian the only 5* that Priceline lists? It seems that way from the BB hotel list, which makes every other location option open for rebidding.

Thanks for the help!

Is the Venetian the only 5* that Priceline lists? It seems that way from the BB hotel list, which makes every other location option open for rebidding.

This is really two different questions...

1) The Venetian is the only 5* reported to the board, but there are other 5* hotels in the area, so you could get a different hotel.

2) The North Strip zone is currently the only zone with 5* bidding, so the others can be used for re-bidding purposes. (NOTE the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List regarding NOT using the hotel lists to determine your re-bid zones. The correct way to determine your re-bid zones is explained here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained)

Based upon current rates, I'm guessing that this will likely be a tough win at $150 or less... and even $180 or less (not even including the Friday nite). Given that this will likely be a tough win (imo) did you want to start bidding now? What is your maximum bid at this time? ($150? $180? some other amount)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]