Priceline Hotel: Embassy Suites

j22frosty
By j22frosty,
in

All hotels reported to the board would be found in Hotwire Hotel List and Priceline Hotel List.

You can't "make" HOTWIRE show you a hotel...all you only select from the hotels offered. Although if nothing which appears to be the Embassy Suites appears on your first search, you can try adjusting the search from 2adults/0child to 2adults/1child, 2adults/2children, 1adult/1children, etc,e etc as chaning the occupancy will sometimes give you a different offering.

If you need a specific hotel you may be better booking directly thru the Embassy Suites website.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

We did as you suggested and booked Embassy Suites directly. As we were attending a wedding, the bride and groom had a "special" rate that was less than any on the Hilton web site. I was hoping to find a cheaper rate thru Hotwire.

However, to clarify my original post, I fully understand that Hotwire will not specifically show me the name of the hotel - but could possibly show me features/amenities that clearly will identify it as a certain hotel.

Thank you for your assistance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]