Travelocty

baconzb
By baconzb,
in

I just wanted to share a weird experience I had today on Travelocity. I just found out I have to fly from Iowa to Oregon for a funeral this weekend. I searched for cheap flight all over the place and I couldn't find much less than $800. The on Travelocity I found a flight for $797 and it had a button next to it that said it was only $484 for the flight + hotel. I was suspicious but clicked and it was for real. I scheduled the trip and got 2 roundtrip tickets for my wife and I plus five nights hotel for only $484 a person. We probably won't even use the hotel, but this was awesome and saved us about %50. Crazy huh?

You don't need to first look up flights. As soon as you're on Travelocity's home page, click on the "Last Minute Packages" tab and that's where you look up these combos for the upcoming weeks. For flights within the next three weeks or so, a lot of the time these combos cost far less than the flights alone. Most of my Travelocity flight purchases have been through this feature for years now. I usually get a flight+car package as these are even cheaper than flight+hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]