Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Kensington-Earls Court-Knightsbridge) Copthorne Tara Knsgtn

theory12
By theory12,
in

I so overpaid for this zone!!!! :) My biggest mistake was not being able to get 4* in preferred areas first and bidding to $125 (Bridge-City, Soho mayfair, etc) then selecting this one AFTER those other 4* zones. So remember that Kensington should be cheaper and for this time of year in winter, I THINK I could have gotten it for under $100 , maybe even $80 and saved myself a total of >$100 -$150 for the stay. Direct booking at $165. Apparently this is the hotel you always get for Kensington and has questionable reviews of this being 4* quality. Oh well, London is fun and known to be expensive, with small hotel rooms.

Copthorne Tara Kensington

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: US$130.00

Subtotal: US$390.00

Taxes & Service Fees: US$80.45

Total Charges: US$470.45

As i'm sure you know, but for others following along, if you need to add a 'low priced zone' later in your bidding, you can "uncheck" the previous zones bid by closing the browser, re-access priceline however you did previously, and then only selecting the zones you need to make the next bid (duplicate bid rules still apply, so you do need to change something from your previous bidding attempts)

Based upon your posts today, you definately 'won' more than you 'lost' for this trip :)

Thanks again for sharing... have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]