Priceline Hotel: 3* Montreal (Longueuil) Holiday Inn Lungueuil

dougiew444
By dougiew444,
in

This property has not yet been idenfied.

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Nevada thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay, as well as add your JW Marriott win to the board as previously requested (think about if somebody had already won the hotel above but never reported it to the board :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ended up with this hotel for a 2 night stay beginning 9/29/07 and ending 10/1/07

Was hoping to get a 3* downtown, but, it didn't work out.

Started with $100 listing only Montreal...rejected.

Added what I thought was a safe rebid zone, Longueuil, and ended up with this place for $110.

Please take this as a warning if you're going for a downtown 3* in Montreal...you might not want to add this rebid zone, or you may end up with this hotel.

If for some reason you want to stay here...at least now you know its available. I hadn't seen it listed anywhere else on Priceline.com or on betterbidding.com

Tripadvisor.com lists this site as a 2* out of 5, so I'm pretty apprehensive. I'm talking to Priceline as we speak about how there could be such a difference to see if something can be worked out.

As always, I use the links provided by this site to make my travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]