Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Ft Lauderdale (Boca Raton) Hilton Suites Boca Raton

drmarna
By drmarna,
in

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page.

Thank you for helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List.

If you didn't, please remember to use our HOTWIRE link to begin any future hotwire purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am sorry I forgot to include the amenities. They are the same as shown on the hotel list. These are also the same as the Radission Suites on the hotel list but I was unable to find that the Radission Suites is still operating under that name in Boca Raton. Also, I was previously able to edit my original post, but since the request to include the amenities, I could not find the "edit" button. The amenities are:

Suite

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

In addition while, not part of Hotwire's standard listing this property includes a complimentary cocktail hour.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]