Hotwire Hotel: Hotels near Disneyland 10/8 - 10/11

Amit Kumar
By Amit Kumar,
in

Hi,

I'm trying to get the nearest hotel to Disneyland, CA. Does anyone know which hotels Hotwire might be referring to for the following results for (check in) Oct 5 - Oct 8 (check out), 2 people, Area: Disneyland

2.5-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland North $65

Amenities: Fitness Centre, Laundry, High speed Internet, Kitchenette

Boutique 3.5-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland North $104 Customer Favourite

Amenities: Fitness Centre, Swiming, Restaurant, Business Centre, Laundry, High speed Internet

3-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland North $62

Amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant

3-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland South $65 Customer Favourite

Amenities: Fitness Centre, Swiming, Restaurant, Business Centre, High speed Internet

Thanks for your help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you doublechekc on HOTWIRE, for the 3* in the Anaheim-Disney North zone, is there also a Fitness icon, or just the two amenties you've mentioned above?

Yes, it has, its funny... the price also changed. and its now best value

3-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland North $53 Best Value

Amenities: Fitness Centre, Swimming Pool, Restaurant.

Thanks.

I'm sorry, I put the wrong dates. It should be (Check In) 10/8 - 10/11 (Check Out)

Area: Disneyland

2.5-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland North $62

Amenities: Fitness Centre, Laundry, High speed Internet, Kitchenette

Boutique 3.5-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland North $107 Customer Favourite

Amenities: Fitness Centre, Swiming, Restaurant, Business Centre, Laundry, High speed Internet

3-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland North $53

Amenities: Fitness Centre, Swimming Pool, Restaurant

2-star hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland North $39 Best Value

No Amenities listed.

Thanks for your help.

The prices above are all over the map, your most expensive hotel is nearly 3x the price of your least expensive hotel... what is your budget for this trip? Most users who are considering 3.5* hotels are also not willing to stay in 2* hotels (and vice-versa).... what type of hotels are you accustomed to staying in? What class of hotel are you seeking for this stay (rather than listing all hotels offered in the zone you want)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The prices above are all over the map, your most expensive hotel is nearly 3x the price of your least expensive hotel... what is your budget for this trip? Most users who are considering 3.5* hotels are also not willing to stay in 2* hotels (and vice-versa).... what type of hotels are you accustomed to staying in? What class of hotel are you seeking for this stay (rather than listing all hotels offered in the zone you want)

I'm actually trying to find the nearest hotel to main entrance to Disneyland that has got air conditioning. My budget is approx. $100 + taxes.

Hope you can help. Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]