Priceline Hotel: Need 5* Nov 1st - 5th

RFoster130
By RFoster130,
in

My fiance and I will be going to Vegas for my birthday from the 1st to the 5th. It is a thurs to mon. She really wants to stay at a nice hotel like the Palms or Venetian. I have tried priceline. I tried 4 star and 3 both for $110. I did not get anything. Realistically I am willing to spend up to 160 a night. What can I expect for this? I found a good deal on the Hilton Grand for $123 but it looks kinda boring. I just don't want to spend 150 a night and end up at an older 3 star like the Excalibur, Stratosphere or Circus Circus. Any other ideas? I am open to anything nice on the strip. Thanks in advance.

RFoster130 - Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to bring you bad news. But I don't think your budget will cut it right now. Best rate at Venetian today is $279/night. And rates are way high to hit a 4* at $110. But Priceline inventory and rates change all the time.

An option could be to look at boards EasyClickTravel or GTA Hotels. Links can be found under support/Travel Links. Nice deals can be found there sometimes.

If you need help with a strategy so please post the zones you're willing to stay in. And budget/night.

Just post if you have any further questions or need help with something.

Henrik.

• 2 weeks later...

canuckfan, i'd question the above pricing as the MGM Grand has 'pricing parity' and doesn't allow 3rd party websites (non-opaque) to undercut their own pricing... so if the deal above is valid it may have come with other strings attached. I too am curious as to the "other site" used.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]