Priceline Hotel: help with a 3* in Little Rock

playnq
By playnq,
in

I am trying to get a 3* in Little Rock this November. I need to be in the downtown area on the south bank of the river where the Hilton and Double Tree are. The problem is that the Little Rock zone includes a large area north of the river.

I am pretty sure the only 3* 's are in the area I want along the south bank of the river, but I'd like to know for sure. Can anyone confirm this or have a suggestion of a way to find out?

thanks

Your hotel can be anywhere within the shaded region of the area you bid on.

If you're not willing to pay retail rates, HOTWIRE may be a better option for this stay as you can then take an educated guess as to the property you will receive based upon the amenities, star ratings, etc shown before your purchase. Still a risk invovled, but i'd start by doing a HOTWIRE search and seeing if there is anything within your price range and star rating which we can help ID.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotwire comes up with a 3* for $79 in the downtown-riverfront. It lists the regular price at $92 which is low for a 3* that week. All the amenities listed are a pool and internet access. Any guesses?

Hotwire did come up with a 3* in North Little Rock, so it is definitely not safe to bid in priceline's downtown area and hope to get Riverfront.

thanks for the suggestion.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]