Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Minneapolis-St.Paul (Airport MSP-MofA) Holiday Inn Bloomington

Jason's Storm
By Jason's Storm,
in

Hoping something with a shuttle, so I can take it to the mall for the light rail for the Twins game. Any suggestions. :)

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

If you're looking for a specific amenity/service perhaps HOTWIRE is a better option since you can take an educated guess as to the property and/or target only those which offer this service.

Does HOTWIRE show anything within your price range and star rating? If you'd rather continue to bid for this stay, which zone(s) are you willing to accept, what is your maximum bid, and minimum star rating?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm just hoping for one, thats all. If I don't get one, I can always drive to the mall. The Hotwire ones are good, but I would like to go a little cheaper. Maybe $40-50.

~JS

Jason's Storm- Making one killer deal after another. With something other than a machete to the head.

From the ashes of Friday the 13th Forum, rises Friday the 13th: The Community. A new beginning has arrived.

Cheapest (of course) is best, but it doesn't matter which ones. So any price suggestions? Last time (a while ago) I got Park Plaza.

~JS

I would bid as follows:

At the 3* level you have four re-bid zone... only one at the 2.5* level. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 2.5* Airport...

Bid $30, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $33, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2.5* Eagan...

Bid $30, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $33, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2.5* Airport and Eagan...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $38, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Eagan and Airport and a re-bid zone (not the re-bid zone you used immediately above)...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone (now it's "ok" to use the re-bid zone previously used above)...

Bid $42, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $44, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $46.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Actually, I have two rebid zones for 2.5 in the cities. Fridley and University Metrodome. I'm starting out, so wish me luck.

~JS

$40 Bid rejected

$42 Bid accepted

2 1/2* Holiday Inn I-35W

Sept 15th-16th

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $42.00

Subtotal: $42.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $12.51

Total Charges*: $54.51

Going rate is $107.10, so almost 1/2 price not bad.

My Corp rate is $79, so about $25 saving there.

~JS

Added:

Holiday Inn Bloomington Airport 1201 W. 94th St. Bloomington.

I also used the Savings Barn link.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]