Priceline Hotel: 4* Montreal Omni Mont Royal

Majoram
By Majoram,
in

:) Umm I followed the standard strategy of rebidding and changing zones.

Started at $60 (yeah I know it's optimistic) with $5 increments. Only looked at 4* hotels.

I got this: 4* Montreal Hotel Omni Mont Royal - Oct 4 '07 Oct 7 '07 for $85

I really wanted a hotel name more recognizable to me.

ALSO I noticed there are a good few bad reviews on Trip Advisor for this Hotel.

Is it really that bad?

Am I just screwed?

This is my first time booking a vacation to a place I don't know and on my own ( I usually just go home for a vacation ).

Your reservation should be "in order" and all you need to do is show up at the hotel to check-in :)

However, we do recommend the following:

-call the hotel to confirm your reservation (and let them know any requests you have, such as a King Bed, non-Smoking room, etc)

-print your confirmation page and bring it with you when you travel, there shouldn't be any problems, but if any occur it's always easier to resolve when you have all the information from the confirmation page with you

-sign up for "Omni Select" from the omni website... entitles you to some perks (such as free internet) at most of their properties

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]