Priceline Hotel: Resort Ft. Meyers-Naples (Bonita Springs) Hyatt

hd_lowrider_ma
By hd_lowrider_ma,
in

Before i can make any recommendations i need to know rates, that is why i'm asking what Hilton hotel you are seeing at $129. Going to the Hilton website i and putting 'Sanibel' in the city box reveals a Hilton Garden Inn, but that's not in Sanibel (it's in Ft. Meyers), it's $119, and if offered thru Priceline it's likely a 2.5* hotel.

Is that the hotel you're refering to? If not, what is the exact name of the hotel and what city are you entering in the city box on Hitlon's website?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry about that... little confusion on my part :)

It appears that $129 rate is cancellable up to 7 days before arrival (as is the $139 rate which includes breakfast). I would book either of those and continue to try Priceline.

If you feel you must bid for a 3* i would try $60-$65 (no re-bids so you only have one shot every 72 hours), but if it were me i'd book the above as a back-up and continue to try the Resort level for a few weeks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Where I failed at Marco last night for $92, we decided Bonita would be OK after checking the Hyatt web Site. For tonights bid I had both Marco & Bonita Resorts.

Yes I am so hooked. Also linked through "the barn"

Now we'll be bummed to pay $119 at the Best Western on Sanibel so we are re-thinking what to do. The Sundial Resort has so-so reviews. I don't know if I'll be able to use PL for Sanibel

Thanks for the support of placing your bid thru the SavingsBarn.

So this is in the Bonita Springs area (as opposed to Marco Island... since you had both selected it's unclear from your post, although i suspect it's Bonita Springs and not Marco Island). Just want to make sure we 'get it right' since so many depend upon our lists.

Wait 'til you see just how spoiled you will become... all you have to do is read thru a lot of the posts here. "$68 for a 3* hotel... what are they nuts?!?! Who's going to pay that? :) "

LOL!

In PL I searched Naples which gives about 8 zones in the Fort Myers area and only 3 resorts, Marco, Bonita and Sanibel. Selected the Marco & Bonita and went to town. My back-up was the Hilton Marco Island at a web rate of $129 but could not resist that Hyatt in Bonita Springs. As an FYI there is another Hyatt sister property that is not a resort. My only downside is I mght have to bring some nicer clothes....

I will be convincing my friends to check out this web site and PL. Such a plethora of useful info and who doesn't like to save $$$$

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]