Priceline Hotel: 3* Syracuse (East) Doubletree

BigRich
By BigRich,
in

Hi all,

I will be travelling out of SYR on October 3 and would like a hotel for 1 night from Oct/2 to Oct/3. Where is the best place to try and stay and can you suggest a bidding strategy for getting hotel in this area. I would like a CLEAN place with a hot shower for as cheap as possible.

My max budget for that night would be $50.

Proximity is close for the airport, but more important is the ability to park my car there while I am gone for the week. Free would be good :)

Thanks,

Big Rich

...more important is the ability to park my car there while I am gone for the week

You may be better off booking a Park N Fly package directl thru the hotel (use our BetterChecker to help in researching rates and properties. You can't guarantee what you're looking for with an opaque purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All,

I set out to not pay much money at all for my hotel room for the night before we fly out of Syracuse; however when I realized that the few extra bucks could get me a nicer 3* hotel I said... why not.

I bid the Syracuse East Area 3* for $55, rejected. Priceline then asked if I would like to rebid again right away because of the area and zone. It gave me the option of adding a minimum of $15 to make it total of $70. I said that sounds pretty good.

I ended up getting the DoubleTree that I wanted so I am very happy. My stay is one night Oct/2.

Hotel Website was $135/night with Expedia @ $136/night.

I am very happy with win

Thanks,

Richard

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]