Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown East) Sutton Place

lindmar
By lindmar,
in

Hi,

I'm trying to help my parents find a decent priced room. They are going to see a recording at the MTV Masonic Theatre at 888 Young St.

I believe this would be considered Downtown East and someone can say if I'm wrong but they do want to be fairly close in proximity.

I've never used priceline so I'm sticking with hotwire and here is what I've found..Here is an east and west that could be interested...

4-star hotel in Downtown Toronto East $89

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

High Speed

4 Star in Downtown Toronto West $84

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Point Of Interested (Kensington Market)

Thanks in advance....

Glad to have found this site :-) And I will use the betterbidding HOTWIRE link to purchase :-)

The amenities for the 4* in the West zone have been seen for the Hilton, Renaissance, and Inter-Continental, so any of these are likely possibilities. The 4* matches the Cambridge Suites, so that would be our best guess for that one, although at one time this was also the amenity combination for the Sheraton, but i'd put that at a distant second guess.

Thanks in advance for using our HOTWIRE link.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not that it didnt go as planned. I think its a nice hotel and should be fine. I just got my parents hopes up that it would be cambridge.

They are still very pleased... They had $35 bucks in the paypal account so a room in Downtown Toronto for $70 cash is pretty freakin good!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]