Priceline Hotel: Resort Mauai (Kaanapali-Lahaina) Westin Maui

cdn_shopper
By cdn_shopper,
in

I'm planning a trip to Maui from the 7th-11th. This will be the honeymoon portion of our trip. I'd like to stay in a resort and just be able to lounge and relax. We're coming from Honolulu and I think we're going to use points for that part of our stay.

Any tips? I'd be extremely pleased if we got the Westin like everyone else is. I've looked on Expedia, Travelocity and it's coming up for about $300+. But when I check the actual Starwood website it's saying it's not available today. It was available yesterday and the day before for $300+.

I tried to see if there were any big events in Maui and the Maui invitational doesn't happen till the following week and leading up to Thanksgiving.

Any tips??

While I don't believe we havet seen any winning $125 bids for November yet, i also don't know of anyone that has tried and failed.

Since i don't think you can go wrong winning any Resort in the Kaanapali zone in Maui for $125/nite i'd certainly give that a shot first.

Let us know how it goes, if it fails we'l then take a further look and advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your win!

It's nice to see so many able to take advantage of this deal... and that availability, for now, continues into November (another recent win for early November was just reported as well)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]