Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Sea World-Universal) Wyndham Orlando International Drive

moob
By moob,
in

First bid of $45 accepted!

Wyndham Orlando International Drive

Universal Studios - Sea World

8001 International Drive

Orlando, Florida 32819

Check-In Date:

Tue, Sep 18, 2007 / After 04:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Thu, Sep 20, 2007 / 11:00 AM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $45.00

Subtotal: $90.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $19.77

Total Charges*: $109.77

Doesn't look the greatest, but who can complain at that price! :)

well ,i hate to burst your bubble.this hotel sucked the last time i stayed.(jan.07)the staff were totally useless.everyone is totally clued as to the running of the place.it looks great from the lobby but our room was more like a 2 or 1.5 star.i ended up checking out 2 days early.priceline fought me but in the end did refund one of the 2 days.$39.GOOD LUCK

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

For other perspectives, you can read the Hotel Reviews for this property. Apparently there are many different room qualities throughout the hotel, i would try to politely ask for a renovated room and don't be afraid to ask management, again... nicely for a different room if you're not happy with the first one assigned.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

well ,i hate to burst your bubble.this hotel sucked the last time i stayed.(jan.07)the staff were totally useless.everyone is totally clued as to the running of the place.it looks great from the lobby but our room was more like a 2 or 1.5 star.i ended up checking out 2 days early.priceline fought me but in the end did refund one of the 2 days.$39.GOOD LUCK

Yeah, I saw your comment on another thread. I did note there are a wide variation in opinion for this hotel, but that's the way it goes.

Like the thereuare said, I will ask for a renovated room should my assigned one be poor.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]