Hotwire Hotel: New Orleans - 3* hotel Downtown

Dan0501
By Dan0501,
in

I found a 3* hotel in New Orleans, for the nights of May 10-11. The amenities included are: Pool, Fitness Center, High Speed Internet, Business Center, and Laundry facilities. If anyone has any idea as to which hotel this is, I'd greatly appreciate the insight.

Thanks,

Daniel

Not sure. My first thought was the Radisson, which is a 3* DT property with laundry facilities that often comes up cheaply. But I think I recall (not sure) that the Radisson usually lists 6 amenities. I also checked those dates under packages, and didn't see a match.

I would call the Radisson and ask if there are any plans for their hotel to close temporarily or undergo renovations (i'm sure you can come up with a good excuse why you need to know... "i'll be in town sometime in May and will be working late hours so i need to know if the restaurant (and room service) will definately be available")

The Holiday Inn Superdome has also been reported in this area as a 3* hotel but the user didn't list the amenities. They, along with most 3* hotels, have a restaurant, so perhaps Hotwire is just leaving this amenity off their description as they sometimes do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]