Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Hyatt Grand Cypress

cfprunner
By cfprunner,
in

A few days ago, from www.savingbarn.com, I was able to get via Hotwire, the Hyatt Grand Cypress for $136 for a single day stay on 9/14/7.

I didn't write down the ammenities before hand but I think this hotel is still coming up for that date at $143.

I believe I was shown: Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Children's Activities, Golf, Business

I was expecting to get the Swan or Dolphin, but was delighted to get to the Hyatt as it is reviewed to have the best pool of kids in the area. (We fly out at 4pm that day and just need a place to play for a few hours until we leave for the Airport.)

Note: I just used the HOTEL tab in Hotwire. I don't even know what the "VACATION PACKAGE" option is, but I assume it's under Packages.

The Hyatt Grand Cypress is NOT listed in the Hotel List but is listed in the VACATION PACKAGE list.

Does anyone of a good car rental site for OFF AIRPORT rentals? I want to take a day trip to the beach while at Disney and would like to avoid the cost and time of going back to the airport.

most of the major rental companies have pick up locations near Downtown Disney (usually in a hotel).

I heard a rumor that it's hard to drop off a car after 6pm at the hotel locations. Here is a recent converstation I had:

Me: Do you have any off airport locations near downtown disney?

Budget: we have an off site location a "Walt Disney World Resort"

Me: Is that at one of the hotels?

Budget: Yes.

Me: What is the name of the hotel?

Budget: The "Walt Disney World Resort"

Me: [laughing] What is the address for that location?

Budget: The "Walt Disney World Resort" hotel is at 2305 Hotel Plaza Blvd.

Me: [Google 2305 Hotel Plaza Blvd and confirm it is the Doubletree Hotel] What are the hours?

Budget: 8am to 6pm

Me: do they offer late drop off or do I have to return the car the next day if I am not back by 6pm.

Budget: They don't have late drop off.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

A few days ago, from www.savingbarn.com, I was able to get via Hotwire, the Hyatt Grand Cypress for $136 for a single day stay on 9/14/7.

Please note that we now have our own link to HOTWIRE... please use our own HOTWIRE link to future hotwire purchases.

I didn't write down the ammenities before hand but I think this hotel is still coming up for that date at $143.
You can still view the amenities by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page (then clicking MY TRIPS). Can you please add the amenities as a reply to this thread and we'll then add them to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please note that we now have our own link to HOTWIRE... please use our own HOTWIRE link to future hotwire purchases.

You can still view the amenities by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY STUFF link near the top of their home page (then clicking MY TRIPS). Can you please add the amenities as a reply to this thread and we'll then add them to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Thanks.

Here is the list for the Hyatt Grand Cypress:

Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

Hotel

This Hotel features the following amenities:

1. Resort
  2. Fitness Center
  3. Pool(s)
  4. Restaurant(s)
  5. Business Center
  6. High-speed Internet Access
  7. Golf Nearby
  8. Children's Activity Program

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]