Priceline Hotel: 3* Rochester (North-Airport ROC) Radisson

hilltopfamily
By hilltopfamily,
in

Okay, now I'm on a roll! I'm really starting to like Betterbidding, Priceline, and Hotwire. I got help here for booking a Niagara Falls hotel so I tried same approach and got a great hotel in Rochester. I had booked this same Radisson hotel in Rochester via hotwire (had 3 people going and didn't want to risk not enough beds for us) for a stay a week earlier....hotwire price was $88 and we really like this site.

Decided to try Priceline this time for same property as it is the only hotel listed as 3* in that region and we now had only 2 people going. Started with $72 bid for Roc north/airport region for 3* which was rejected, then Priceline countered with increase of $22 which I did not do. I added Roc. south/henrietta region (no 3*'s in this region----continued thanks for rebidding strategies here!!!) and increased bid to $78, which was accepted. This is a $10 savings from Hotwire, which has this property still for $88. So, thanks again for the help~~~~I got the hotel I wanted at a great price~~~the Hotel website lists prices from $132-149!.

As always, used the savingsbarn link to access priceline. thanks!

Congratulations on your win!

Thanks for the compliments on the site... we're always happy to hear when the board has been helpful and users get "hooked" on the savings.

Glad to see you're happy with your latest purchase and thank you for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]