Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (White House-Capitol Hill) Embassy Suites Convention Center

jbergray
By jbergray,
in

Is there any way to tell suites from regular rooms on Hotwire? I think the $92 one in Alexandria is Holiday Inn and Suites but I'd really like to get something in DC like Embassy Suites downtown. I'd only need 1 room if it is a suite but 2 if they are just regular rooms. Thanks!

While that may be your cheapest deal... is that your best deal? :)

I don't know how far by train, but Bethesda is about a 30 minute drive to DC... do you want to be making this trip everyday? Even if by train (i don't know of close to train station or even feasible), but let's assume $2.50/pp each way...$20 per day in commuting costs just to get to the city.

If 8/22-8/27 is also acceptable...

When searching HOTWIRE for 8/22-8/27 for 2adults/2children i see 3* and 3.5* hotels in the Dupon Circle as well as the White House zones for $99-$109/nite... i would think these would be a better choice (imo) than staying outside the city. (similar prices in the Dupont Circle zone for 8/19-8/24 as well)

Lastly, while searching for 8/22-8/27 there is a 3.5* in the White House zone, which although it doesn't show a Suite icon, it does match what is in the Hotwire Hotel List for the Embassy Suites (never any guarantees, but that would be our best guess). The price is $139 so perhaps that is an option as well.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know your thoughts and if we can be of further help or what you ultmately do for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

GREAT!!

Glad we were able to help... and get you a hotel which met your original criteria (which is often hard to come by with the opaque providers... guess the stars were aligned well for you and this trip :) ) I tihnk this should work out much better for you than commuting from Bethesda each day!

Thank you for sharing your results and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay and time with your family.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]