Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown) Sheraton Centre

PLansdowne
By PLansdowne,
in

Hello everyone;

I'm hoping someone can help me book the proper hotel on hotwire. We need to stay at the Sheraton Centre for two weeks while our son has heart surgery at Sick Kids. Proximity to the hospital is important as we won't have a vehicle. The Sheraton Centre is exactly where we'd like to stay. Does anyone know how the Sheraton shows up on HOTWIRE. I know the amenities say Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Centre, Internet and Spa but doesn't the Harbour Castle? How do I tell the difference?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Pam

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What are the actual date(s) of your stay? Does anything currently show up on HOTWIRE for your dates which matches the above description?

Let us know the above and we'll take a closer look, although i'll preface by saying that there will be some degree of risk invovled, as you can't bid (on Pricleine) or purchase (thru HOTWIRE) a specific hotel... best you can do is take an educated guess and put as many of the odds in your favor.

We wish your son well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We need the room from August 15 until at least the 25th. I was searching for prior posts regarding the Sheraton and a member said to look for the amenities listed above as well as a customer rating of 4 out of 5 and more than 240 reviews since May 2007. Earlier today I believe the Sheraton was available but now when I go back on Hotwire it's not showing up. Will it reappear or am I out of luck? Thank you for your best wishes and help.

Amenties sometimes change, and the tripadvisor star ratings are designed to change, so i wouldn't necessary soley use an old post to determine this hotel's ID... use the Hotwire Hotel List which always get updated with new information.

If you get the previous selection to re-appear let us know and we'll have a closer look.

Please use this HOTWIRE link for any searches and purchases.

Keep us updated.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bit the bullet and booked. I went to Tripadvisor.com and matched the number of reviews to the number quoted on Hotwire and they matched. I took a chance and won!!! I got the Sheraton for $78 a night for 10 nights. Thank you so much for your help. What a great website you have!

Hi PLandsdown, glad you got the Sheraton... I was the one who booked in August and wrote the note about the Trip Advisor ratings... I am trying to book another room for the same time, same hotel, for friends, and I noticed that the Toronto West hotel that they show doesn't show the trip advisor ratings! I was just curious as toi whether yours showed a "spa" icon...

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]