Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Embarcadero) Omni San Francisco

slruud
By slruud,
in

Able to take a side trip to San Francisco during our anniversary trip to San Diego in October....SAN to OAK $39 on SWA. Will try bidding on Priceline, but checking Hotwire for now. HW showing a 4* in USE for $139 with amenities that match the Grand Hyatt, but the Grand Hyatt shows no avaibility for 10/20. Hotel Polamar also shows no avaibility, which leaves the Westins. If it means anything, the descriptions in the customer reviews leads me to the Westin Market Street.

Rates seem to be high for this date, and have bid up to $88 on PL with no joy. I'm an Omni fanatic, so might just go to mass this sunday, sacrifice a cat, and hope the gods smile on me.

If I do the Hotwire number, will use local HOTWIRE link on this site.

Thanks.

Had bid up to $110 on Priceline as of yesterday in USE. Hotwire had 4* Embarcadero for $244 for the last week. This morning it was $149. Probably should have done another round of bidding, but decided to get it done. Amenities and customer reviews pointed to the Omni, and it was.

Total for 1 nite w/ taxes/fees...$176.45.

Hotel website quoting $245/$269.

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, Hi-Speed Internet.

Customer Favorite.

Rates seem to be high for this date, and have bid up to $88 on PL with no joy. I'm an Omni fanatic, so might just go to mass this sunday, sacrifice a cat, and hope the gods smile on me.

So does this mean you really did sacrifice the poor cat?

Congrats on yet another Omni score! I'll tell Tadich Grill to stock up those sand dabs 'cause slruud is comin' to town again... :)

Cat's still wandering around. About the time I was building the altar HOTWIRE dropped their price. Should have waited a day or so and maybe done a round of bidding. This will be like our 5th or so trip in a row at the Omni, leaving out Le Meridien last trip. With the $39 Southwest fares within California, it was easy to take a side trip to the city. By the way, the sand dabs were excellent last trip and Tadich Grill was much better than Sam's. How was Aqua? Happy travelling.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]