Priceline Hotel: 3* Newark (Meadowlands-Rutherford) Renaissance Meadowlands

Campofiorin
By Campofiorin,
in

Sorry abour the other post. Just updated it. Dates for this stay have changed. It would be for four nights from oct. 5th to 8th. WHat would be an appropriate strategy? And should I wait a little longer before I start bidding?

I'd be willing to go as high as $200. Is this doable? Should I even consider a 4* at that price point?

I really don't mind either actually but certainly would like to keep it on the lower side of the financial spectrum. But I could find a decent 4* at $200, I'd be more than happy to dish it out. As for zones, Midtown East, Midtown South, Midtown West and Upper Midtown are the ones I'm looking at. Should I add Downtown-SoHo?

You have two re-bid zones available at the 4* level in NYC. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* MTE...

Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTW...

Bid $130, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/UPS...

Select 4* MTS...

Select 4* MTE and MTW...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/CPS and MTS...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and UM/CPS...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTW and MTS...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $160, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and MTS...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTW and UM/CPS...

Bid $165, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $175, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and MTW and UM/CPS...

Bid $180, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $190, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and MTW and MTS...

Bid $180, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $185, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $190, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and MTW and MTS and UM/CPS...

Bid $195, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $200.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Couldn't find what I wanted for the price I was willing to pay. Decided to give NJ a shot as we're used to stay at the Courtyards in Lyndhurst. Saw that it was in the list for 2.5* and lected to bid specifically for this one. 1st bid at $100 was rejected. Priceline suggested to add $22 which I did and it was accepted. I even got upgraded to a 3* at the Renaissance across the street. I looked on Marriott's site and it quoted the stay at $845 whereas Priceline was almost $300 less. I booked using SavingBarn.

I got what I think is a pretty good deal. Was trying to get the Courtyards across the street and bid $100. Was rejected but Priceline suggested adding $22 which I did and it was accepted and got upgraded to the Renaissance across the street. Very happy with the win since I was trying to book something in Manhattan and was too expansive. really like the location with the many buses driving by. Booked using SavingsBarn.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you have finalized these plans and are happy with the results.

Thank you for helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List for this area and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]