Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Universal-Seaworld) Crowne Plaza Universal Orlando

Go Thrashers!
By Go Thrashers!,
in

My wife and I are going to Orlando from Sept. 21-24 and I was looking for a 3 or 4 star hotel. I didn't know how much I should expect to pay, and have never used Priceline or Hotwire. If anyone could give me some pointers I would greatly appreciate it!! Also I wondered if it is too early and should I wait to look. Clark Howard referred to this site, it is great very informative!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

First thing you'll need to do is decide what it is that is important to you for this stay. Are you looking for the least expensive hotel, a bit of luxury, certain amenities that the hotel needs to have, etc, etc?

Which zone(s) are you willing to stay in? (start by looking at our Priceline Hotel List and Hotiwre Hotel List to see what has been reported in each zone)

If you didn't use the opaque providers, how much would you budget for this trip and what is the best price you're able to find for this stay thru traditional booking methods?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $70.00

Subtotal: $210.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $37.20

Total Charges*: $247.20

This was my first try at bidding for a room. It is listed on the website for $125/night, So needless to say I was very happy! In retrospect I probably could have gotten away with even lower!! But thanks to this site I saved a pretty penny and can't wait to do it again!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]