Priceline Hotel: Chicago for a game

cntrfieldsmom
By cntrfieldsmom,
in

• 3 weeks later...

Aaron,

So sorry it took me this long to get back on (long story) The "kids" had a great time and send their thankyou's to you for all your help. Chicago showed them a terrific time, the Cubs games, Sears tower, Millennium park, THE CHICAGO STYLE PIZZA!, and much more. They LOVED Evanston and their hotel. Not only was it higher quality than they expected, but the staff were very good to them, with directions, even an umbrella! They saw Bonds hit 2 home runs too.

They did an on line room themselves one night after getting anxious (and not telling me) and wound up at a scary looking mom and pop hotel 2 blocks from Midway. I was terrified, but they did okay and said the location wasn't as bad as it could have been (it had a Burger King across the street) Definitely a "dive" though. They learned a good lesson!

They had a blast, but it's always good to come home too. Said they can't imagine waiting for trains for so much time! We're just used to jumping in our car and 10 minutes later, we're there!

Thanks again for your invaluable help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]