Priceline Hotel: Niagra Falls New York sometime between July 23 and Augest 3

mymadelynn
By mymadelynn,
in

I'm new to hotwire and priceline. I'm also Canadian. Dh has 2 weeks off in July. July 23 to Augest 3. We would like to go to niagra falls and usa outlet shopping. Possibly a day at Darien lake amusement park. We would be taking our dd 5,4 and 20 months. We would go the cheapest days. How do I find out when would be the cheapest. What about book the hotels for the kids priceline doesn't seem to let you do that. Any tips and tricks would be apprecieated.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

How do I find out when would be the cheapest.
Go to our BetterChecker.com and start to punch in various date combinations and look at the hotel prices... take notes and see if rates dip on any particular set of date(s). Do the same at HOTWIRE (there's a button in the BetterChecker for hotwire so you can use that one too)
What about book the hotels for the kids priceline doesn't seem to let you do that.
I'm not clear what you're asking... were you looking to book one room for 5 people or were you considering 2 rooms?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]