Priceline Hotel: 2* Philadelphia Suburbs (Plymouth Meeting Norristown) Springhill Suite

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Saw many hotel prices jump, just curious if I can still get this wonderful hotel at min $35. No. I failed, but when I increased to $38, I got it!! :) Still very good! I guess may be after July 4th, travelers back to work?

I was right, the previous July 4 weekend, they have huge group of 8 graders of 50 students and 4 adults ... and followed with another group of middle or high school students ...

We arrived at the hotel close to midnight and that could be a good time to check out if the hotel is crowd or not. There were still some young people chatting outside, and dozen at the pool side seemed to start having a pool side Friday night gathering... The check is was fast as always; the front parking lots seemed to be full, but the rear parking only one car... So, the hotel maybe just half full.

The hotel parking is very clean, same as the front. I recall this is the only hotel I know use power wash to clean their front drive every day after guests all checked out. So, you not only see no garbage, cigaratte budds, you see virtually no small rocks nor sands, very clean and shine.

Maybe because we were late, we were given a big room with 2 TV's very nice. Again, it is one of the best hotels, and everytime we come, we feel great! very high energy. Free Internet Access, refrig, micro wave, sink, big bathroom with another sink outside. Two double bed plus seperated living room with sofabed.

Hotel website shows $129, so for $38, it is really a steal ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]