Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Henderson) Loews Lake Las Vegas

TravelTea
By TravelTea,
in

Have been bidding for months to get some kind of resort in Las Vegas. Failed (w/ bids up to $150) to get any Resort (too much over my $120 budget). Was hoping to get the JW Marriott in Summerlin--but no luck.

I decided to go for the only reported hotel in Henderson, the Loews Lake Las Vegas (as it used to be a Hyatt Resort). Not sure why it's not rated by PL as a Resort, but is rated 4*. Very happy :) to get this win! Lowest web rate = $119

As always, Savingsbarn link to PL using this strategy:

Bid Henderson 4* $65 [rejected]

Add LAS airport bid $75 [rejected]

New bid Henderson + Nellis $80 [rejected]

Add LAS airport bid $85 [rejected, but counter-offered to add $22 more to my bid]

New bid Henderson + Summerlin $91 [rejected]

Add LAS airport bid $96 [ACCEPTED!]

The last (accepted) bid seems to follow the "formula" of adding half the counter-offer ($85+$11=$96)

Thank you, thereuare, for all your help on Resort bidding.

Congratulations on your win!

Nicely done. Thank you for sharing it with the board and confirming that this property still participates with Pricleine since changing brands and for noting the new lower star rating.

Glad to hear you're happy with the results.

Enjoy your stay and thanks for starting your bids with the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]