GA Atlanta Airport Fairfield Inn

bturner13
By bturner13,
in

My friends told me that this hotel was the standard Fairfield Inn. It was a clean and simple hotel with a hi carb b'fast buffet and a very helpful staff. Another plus is that ALL customers (including Priceliners) are allowed to park a car for 7 days for FREE in their protected parking lot. :)

This FI was rated by PL as a 1 star hotel. In the past, PL has rated FairField Inns as 2 * properties. I wonder if this downgrade applies to all Fairfield Inns. There is a fine-line between 1 & 2 * hotels with PL. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Another Fairfield Inn bites the dust! It was a good deal for just passing thru! We were trying to get this same Fairfield in June but having no luck and it has no web availability, so I wrote Marriott. Here is Marriott's response!

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for contacting Marriott. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with information.

The Fairfield Inn Atlanta Airport South will no longer operate as a Fairfield Inn starting May 13, 2004.

If we can be of further assistance, we invite you to reply to this email.

Thank you for choosing Marriott :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]